^^


Sunday, August 22, 2010

There you will be

Hai.

Hari ini, tak ade ape nak cakap la. Ada orang cakap dengan saye, jangan kire hari supaya nanti saye tak rase lama. Tapi saye ni hobi saye mengira - ngira ; selain dari hobi tak suka berfikir dan hobi suka berputus asa di masa akhir kan. Saya pon tak tahu kenapa hobi saya sangat handsome. It's already 89 Days! Left. Woot Woot.

Eh sebenarnya tak tahu kenapa kena buat bunyi woot woot. Sebab semua orang buat, rasa nak buat jugak. Woot woot tu mungkin bunyi hon kereta api kot. Entah. Woot woot. woot woot. woot woot. okay dah puas hati =P

When I think back on these times,
And the dreams we left behind,
I'll be glad cause I was blessed to get,
To have you in my life,

When I look back on these days,
I look and see your face,
You were right there for me.
Always!!

In my dreams I'll always see you,
I always saw you in my light, my strength,
In my heart there will always be a place for you,
For all my life,
I'll keep a part of you with me,
And everywhere I am there you'll be,

Well you showed me how it feels,
To feel the sky within my reach,
And I always will remember all,
The strength you gave to me,

Your love made me make it through,
I owe so much to you.

My wish for today, thanks for always be by my side.

No comments:

Post a Comment